11 Hole Aerobind QRH Cover - 9.33 Inch Wide Clear Flexible Pilot Checklist Cover - 50 Per Pack
11 Hole Aerobind QRH Cover - 9.33 Inch Wide Clear Flexible Pilot Checklist Cover - 50 Per Pack by Aerobind at Community Frontiers. MPN: C11-11CLR-50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Choice is ClearYour 11 Hole QRH should be made to last with the highest quality components. If you use an Embraer QRH, FlightSafety pilot
Protect your QRH pages with an 11 hole QRH cover from Aerobind.
A Flexible Solution or a Rigid AlternativeWe offer two finishes in our clear cover line. The clear flexible version was originally specified by FlightSafety to protect glass cockpits from scratching. The rigid 11 hole pilot checklist cover is made to update a heavily used QRH. We make it easy to bind a new 11 hole checklist as well. This clear cover is an inexpensive alternative to OEM covers. We also designed our clear cover in several sizes to cover your QRH and tab extensions.
Your QRH ImprovedWhether you need a single 11 hole QRH cover or to supply an entire airline, the clear cover from Aerobind is exactly what you're looking for. We design all of our QRH supplies to fit your manuals perfectly. These Aerobind covers fit our other 11 hole QRH compatible products as well. Now one order is all you need to supply your manuals with quality pilot checklist supplies.
Features & Highlights
- 11-Hole Clear Flexible QRH Cover (9.33 x 11.34 Inch) Compatible With 8.5 x 11 Inch Manuals
- 50 Flexible Checklist Covers Per Pack. The Best Way To Protect Your Valuable Checklists!
- Our Flexible Plastic Covers Protect Your 8.5 x 11 Inch Manuals From Wear and Tear and Are Designed To Prevent Damage To Your Glass Cockpit
- Our 11-Hole QRH Covers Are Compatible With All Aerobind 11-Ring Checklist Supplies
- These 11-Hole Flexible Covers Make Great Replacements For Your Aircraft Training Checklist Covers
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.33 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|